I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We will collect your Personal Information only as follows:
· We Do Not Collect Any Personal Information In The Delivery Of The Services: Once you start using the Services, we do not require you to provide any Personal Information.
· We Collect Only The Information Required For You To Use The Service: Depending on how you access the Services (e.g. SMS, web chat, or online messaging service), when you commence using the Service, we will store the minimum identifier required for you to use the Service. This information differs based on how you access the Services and can range from an arbitrary id to a phone number, if you contact the Services via SMS.
· We Collect Your Email Address, If You Provide It To Us: You may opt to share your email address. If you provide us your email or contact us by email, we may store your email in order to respond to your requests or questions (including as required to enable you to re-associate an account on a new phone or to enable you to delete your account). In addition, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to your use of the Services, newsletters, or responses to customer service requests.
· We Do Not Collect Any Personal Information from Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
· We Collect General Usage Information: We may collect anonymous usage information. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally (“Aggregate Information”).
II. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We will share your Personal Information only as follows:
· Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your Personal Information with them to provide services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
· Business Transfers: If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
· With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties in personally identifiable form, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
III. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: March 17, 2017